laminate flooring warranty
Laminate Flooring Manufacturing Standards
These laminate flooring panels are manufactured in conformance with the European Standard of Laminate Flooring EN13329:1998. The European Standard specifies characteristics, states requirements, and gives test methods for laminate floor coverings. It includes a classification system, based on EN 685, giving practical requirements for areas of use and levels of use, to indicate where laminate floor coverings will give satisfactory service and to encourage the consumer to make an informed choice. It also specifies the requirements for marking and packing. Our laminate flooring panels are Abrasion tested according to the above standard and meet or exceed the requirements for the Abrasion Resistance rating AC3, intended for use according to utility classes 23 and 31 (Heavy Domestic and Moderate Commercial). Our laminate flooring descriptions of Residential and Light Commercial refer respectively to these same utility classes. Classification symbols used in this packing conform to the European Standard for these utility classes.
Manufacturer’s 25 year Limited Warranty
New decor warrants to the original end consumer of our laminate flooring panels (“panels”), for 25 years from the date of the purchase, that:
· the décor surface of the panels will not wear through.
· the panels will not fade from sunlight or normal artificial lighting.
· the panels will resist stains.
· the panels will resist water damage.
· the panel joints will remain secure after installation
· the panels are free from manufacturing defects.
This limited warranty is made subject to the following conditions:
· The laminate flooring panels must be properly installed in accordance with our laminate flooring installation instructions, and must be used only for indoor areas according to their utility rating.
· This limited warranty does not cover negligence, improper installation or maintenance, insufficient protection, improper alterations to the original materials, insects, severe accidents, exposure to extreme heat, burns, fire, natural disasters or Acts of God.
· The surface wear is readily visible, i.e. a minimum of one square inch, and is not the result of sand or other abrasive materials.
· The surface wear or damage is not the result of abuse, improper care and maintenance, sliding furniture or heavy objects across the floor without proper protection, severe impact, scratching, cutting, or chemical damage.
· This limited warranty apples to water damage from normal household spills when removed promptly. (See Routine Cleaning.) This limited warranty specifically excludes water damage from standing water, urine or other corrosive liquids, excessive subsurface penetration or moisture emissions from concrete, leaking pipes or faucets, leaking appliances such as but not limited to washing machines, dishwashers, and refrigerators, hydrostatic pressure, flooding, natural disaster, or Acts of God.
· This limited warranty does not cover moldings or accessories.
· Laminate flooring panels installed with any manufacturing defect are not covered by this limited warranty. Any known manufacturing defect must be reported prior to product installation, or under any circumstance, no longer than thirty (30) days after the date of purchase to be covered under this limited warranty. Any such defective material will be replaced at no additional cost to the customer. Any damage that occurs during shipping is the responsibility of the shipping company.
· Any claim under this limited warranty shall be made by contacting your retailer within thirty (30) days after defect is detected.
· Proof of purchase with the date of purchase must be presented with the claim.
· This limited warranty covers the repair or replacement, at the manufacturer’s option, of the affected laminate flooring panels. If repair is not commercially practicable, or if the design or model line that is claimed for is no longer available, the manufacturer will replace the affected materials with another design or model line of equal value.
· This limited warranty is not transferable, and extends only the original end consumer.
· The above constitutes the customer’s sole and exclusive remedy for claims under this limited warranty. This limited warranty constitutes the entire agreement between the parties.
Disclaimer of Warranty
This limited warranty does not create for or impose upon the manufacturer any obligations or liabilities arising from any other warranties, express of implied, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The manufacturer shall not be liable to the customer or any other person for any incidental, special, or consequential damages, and disclaims liability for breach of any other express or implied warranties with respect to this product. Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages may not obtain. This limited warranty gives the customer specific legal rights. Such rights may vary from one jurisdiction to another.
Once the laminate flooring is damaged or found to be unqualified after the goods arrived to the customer's site,we will start NEW DECOR's quality feedback system. If the defect was confirmed to be our responsibility after investagion and inspection of 3rd party, we will replace the damaged quantity.
New decor laminate flooring test report
Warranty by Chiping New Decor Building Materials Co.,ltd
Hutun Industrial Zone,Chiping County, Shandong Province,China.